||Trident Challenge AR
This entry model full commercial rowing machine far surpasses the specifications of leading competitors machines.
Oval tubing and heavy duty seat rail make this adjustable ergometer an attractive and innovative workhorse on the gym floor.
Variable fluid resistance, super comfortable seat, deluxe handle and quality finish offer a brilliant price point for clubs and studios.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable fluid resistance: adjusting from MIN to MAX delivers a broad range of
resistance, suitable for any fitness level, at the turn of a dial.
- Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and
comfortable rowing position.
- Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, BOOM split
time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and heart rate
- Strong 100 x 50mm oval steel tube construction and heavy duty seat rail.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on
forearms, wrists and hands
Built-in transit wheels. Light and easy to move around. Stores in just 53 x 51cm
- Super comfortable seat running on precision bearings and Delrin® low friction
seat rollers along a concealed track for cleaner, smoother and safer operation.
- Durable belt drive: smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises) and built to last.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free - ideal for the commercial
- Tough polycarbonate tank shell with a triple-bladed stainless steel paddie.
- Stores upright in just 53 x 51cm (21 x 20"). Length: 2150mm (84.6"), width:
800mm (31.5"), height: 1000mm (39.4").
- Maximum user weight: 150kg
- Commercial Warranty: frame - 10 years; tank and seals - 3 years;
non-wearing mechanical components - 2 years, other components
1 year limited.